· BMW Group sold nearly 250,000 global electric vehicles in China in the first five months of the year, surpassing 46,000 vehicles

According to official data released by the BMW Group, BMW is experiencing fluctuations in sales in Europe and Asia due to changes in import tariffs and BMW's efforts to expand the global production of the BMW X3. BMW Group's sales in May fell 2.1% year-on-year, and the BMW brand, MINI and Rolls-Royce brands sold 204,041 new cars. In the first five months of this year, the cumulative sales of the BMW Group reached a record high, up 1.6% year-on-year to 1,003,573 units.
Pieter Nota, board member of the group's sales and BMW brand, said, “So far, BMW has sold more than 1 million vehicles this year is a real milestone. In the second half of this year, the supply of BMW X3 will be sufficient worldwide. Sales growth in the third and fourth quarters will be even stronger. In addition, in the first five months of this year, sales of BMW electric vehicles are also growing stronger, up 40% from the same period last year."
From the brand point of view, the BMW brand and MINI sales in May fell compared to the same period last year. Last month, global sales of the BMW brand fell 1.8% year-on-year and sold 173,940 units. From January to May this year, the BMW brand delivered 858,675 new vehicles to customers, a slight increase of 1.6%. Among them, the cumulative sales of the BMW X Series in the first five months was 303,202 units, up 3.4% from the same period last year and accounting for 35.3% of the total BMW brand sales. The BMW 1 Series and the BMW 5 Series contributed significantly to the sales growth of the BMW brand, with 82,828 units and 156,105 units sold in the first five months. In the first five months of this year, global MINI brand sales increased slightly by 1.2% year-on-year to 143,472 units.
In the field of BMW electric vehicles, in the first five months of this year, the cumulative sales of the BMW i brand, BMW iPerformance and MINI electric vehicles increased by 41.0% year-on-year to 46,849 units. Five years after the launch of the BMW i-series models, customer demand continues to grow, and the Leipzig plant will increase production by more than 50% this fall to 200 vehicles per day to meet market demand. From the perspective of the electric vehicle market, in the first five months of this year, among all the BMW and MINI models sold in the United States, electric vehicles accounted for nearly 7%, and 9,762 vehicles were sold, a 61% increase over the same period last year. Among the BMW and MINI models sold in the UK, electric vehicles accounted for over 7%, reaching 6,555 units, up 34.2% year-on-year. In some markets, such as Norway and Malaysia, electric vehicle sales have accounted for more than half of all BMW and MINI sales. The BMW Group still maintains a good momentum and is expected to complete the sales target of 140,000 electric vehicles this year.
From the market point of view, although the single-month and cumulative sales in the Americas region achieved good growth in May this year, the European and Asian markets are more volatile. From a national perspective, the most serious decline in sales in May this year compared to the same period last year was the German market, down 13.6% year-on-year. Secondly, the Chinese market (Mainland) reached a 10.1% year-on-year sudden drop in May, with a total of 45,860 units sold, mainly due to changes in the upcoming Chinese import tariffs, which affected the overall price expectations of the market, resulting in some short-term Uncertainty. In the first five months of the Chinese market (Mainland), the BMW Group sold 248,870 vehicles, an increase of 2.5% over the same period last year.

  Z28-200 Type Thread Rolling Machine is mainly used for rolling all kinds of precision external thread and high strength standard parts, including ordinary thread, trapezoidal thread and modular thread.

  Suitable for rolling materials: various carbon steels, alloy steels and non-ferrous metals with an elongation of more than 10% and a tensile strength of less than 100kgf/mm².

Z28-200 Type Thread Rolling Machine

Thread Rolling Machine Price,High Speed Thread Rolling Machine,Flat Die Thread Rolling Machine,Z28-200 Type Thread Rolling Machine

Boron Machinery Manufacturing CO. LTD , https://www.boronjx.com